Monday, December 31, 2007

Pothole Time!

The Boston Herald reports that "potholes, ordinarily the bane of Bay State drivers in the spring, are ripping up roads early this year." According to the Executive Office of Public Safety, pothole damage should be reported to "the DPW or highway department of the community where it happened. For state roads and highways, please contact MassHighway at 617-973-7500 or the MassTurnpike at 617-248-2800." To help you provide proper notice to your municipality, we've created a new webpage on potholes that provides links to the law, cases, and some sample notice of claim forms.