- How to construct a search using terms and connectors
- Search techniques for finding applicable cases
- How to use Shepard’s® as a research tool
- Review using terms and connectors
- Search techniques for finding statutory and regulatory law
- How to search by legal topic
Wednesday, June 16th
- 2:00 - Lexis 101
- 3:00 - Lexis 102
- 11:00 - Lexis 101
- 12:00 - Lexis 102
Webinars will be held via WebEx® - a voice and web conferencing solution where you attend the classes right from your computer desktop! All you need is a phone and internet access.
Classes will be taught by Gail B. Lenson, Esq. – LexisNexis Government Consultant for the Massachusetts Courts.
To attend, please email email@example.com with the date and time of the class you would like to attend. Class size is limited so to insure your spot, please respond quickly.
Detailed instructions on how to participate in the Webinar will be sent upon confirmation of enrollment.