- What to do When Stopped by Police?
- When Your Landlord is Foreclosed Upon: What a Tenant Needs to Know
- Options for Homeowners Facing Foreclosure
- Getting Help with Child Support Issues
- I Have Been Fired! Now What?
- Option for Immigrants Who are Survivors of Crime and Abuse.
Monday, May 02, 2011
Hampden County Bar's "Day of Justice" Offers Programs on Key Issues
The Hampden County Bar Association's Day of Justice progam today is offering exciting workshops on current issues of interest to residents from 1-4 pm at the Old First Church at Court Square in Springfield, MA. Workshops are free and include:
Posted by Meg at 9:38 AM