Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tax time

Don't forget to mail your 2012 1099 and W-2 statements to your contractors and employees by January 31, 2013. To order official IRS forms, call 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676) or you can order online. You may file Forms W-2 and W-3 electronically on the Social Security Administration's website . If you are getting ready to file your own taxes, you might find some tips in Deduct It or Easy Ways to Lower Your Taxes. Don't forget to check out the U.S. Master Tax Guide and Bender's Tax Return Manual while you're at it.