Saturday, December 07, 2013

Renters Insurance

The Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation has put out
a consumer advisory on the importance of having renters insurance for
property and liability coverage.  If you are a renter, this type of
insurance will reimburse you if you suffer losses from having your
property stolen or damaged in a fire and will also protect you in case
someone is injured while on your property.

If you should have a problem with your insurance company you can also
file a complaint with this office by going to their website.

For more information on this subject you can log onto the Division of
Insurance website or check out the Trial Court Law Libraries website
about Landlord-Tenant.