Within that page is the link to the Attorney General’s Guide on Identity Theft for Victims and Consumers.
Do you have a Massachusetts Trial Court Law Library card? If so, you can access the HeinOnline journal database to read the following law journal articles:
- Cybersecurity in the Payment Card Industry, by Richard Epstein and Thomas P. Brown, 75 University of Chicago Law Review 2008, pages 203 – 224.
- Government and Private Sector Roles in Providing Information Security in the U.S. Financial Services Industry, by Mark MacCarthy from I/S: A Journal of Law and Policy for the Information Society, 8 ISJLP 1 2012-2013, pages 242 - 276.
- State Responsibility for Cyber Attacks: Competing Standards for a Growing Problem, by Scott J. Shackelford and Richard B. Andres, 42 Georgetown Journal of International Law, 42 Geo. J. Int’l L. pages 971 - 1016, 2010-2011.
Interested in reading some additional articles? These are from the Bloomberg Businessweek’s website:
- Home Depot Hacked After Months of Security Warnings, posted on September 18, 2014.
- Home Depot Malware Hints at Different Hackers Than Target’s, posted on September 11, 2014.
- Home Depot’s Suspected Breach Looks Just Like the Target Hack, posted on September2, 2014 and
- Missed Alarms and 40 Million Stolen Credit Card Numbers: How Target Blew It, posted on March 13, 2014.